Friday, December 15, 2006

Wonderful Showing, Fabulous Venue

Wow, just got back from Toronto an hour ago, and updating everything - over 150 emails arrived in the 30 hours I was away - I think that is a record of sorts. "It's Not a Deli Gallery" is an awesome, grassroots gallery in the heart of Queen St. and sits 2 doors down from the new OCC guild shop outlet on Queen. I suspect I'll be back there many times to visit Eduardo. Probably 60 people arrived for the opening night, and it was splendid to talk and share with all the artists I connected to... it was nice of Robert to make his way downtown to spend time with Kaaren and I at the gallery.

It was a long drive, late night, and short sleep. I'm glad to be home to hit the sheets early tonight. Tomorrow we take Angeni to a birthday party, and while she is away we'll do some grocery shopping. The rest of this week is devoted to prepping for Christmas and cooking. We now have several people joining us for Christmas Day dinner. I love to celebrate that way...

With solstice appearing to bring a small intimate gathering on Sunday, I look forward to my official duties giving way to some family time and reflection. I'm tired...

No comments: