Friday, November 17, 2006

Sparkling in Varney

I love when a plan comes together... There are so many times when patients have left their illness for too long, and we can't do anything. It's sad when people don't care enough about themselves to look after their ill health - there's karma in those thoughts. Yet, when someone feels ready to deal with something, and it isn't too late, the joys of returning health are a sight to see. I marvel at the strength and resilience of the human anatomy. I cherish indomitable spirit. Would that I could wave a magic faery wand and do the work for people, but that just doesn't work. No, it is the co-creative synergy of plant, human, crystal and energetic symbiosis that marks the marvel of healing.

The penultimate day is when I get to facilitate healing AND do something artistic. A little dash of finished project, and I daresay MY endorphins escalate. Today is just such a day, and I'm riding the wave. I'd like more days to be like this!!!

Did I say my husband looks very cute today???

No comments: