Thursday, September 07, 2006

Things that evoke strong emotions in me...

Screaming for 15 muinutes at a bank "robot" on the phone over a penny interest - just because the bank was wrong... and winning the argument (to the detriment of my blood pressure)...

I'm so unused to screaming, that for an hour after, I had to head to town and buy groceries... I get excited over good produce...

My newf dog going out to the recycling box at the side of the road and fetching me an empty water bottle - bless his heart, he thought mommy lost it, I guess...

Finding out I was accepted to teach at a festival in Toronto...

Fondling a really nice bolt of fabric, when I should have been buying those groceries...

Fondling my husband's manly bicep in the car, when I should have been letting him focus on the road... made me feel 17 again...

Hearing my daughter say she still believes in Santa, even when some of the other kids dismiss the jolly one...

Knowing that tomorrow the temperature soars to 27 degrees (C) - even if it is forecast for just one day...

Seeing newborn baby chicks for the first time, their feet sticking out from under mother hen's wings, knowing how viciously she protects them - with her life!

Hearing that a woman read a new book about soul retrieval, and within a day, found my name on an article I wrote for an old health magazine from 2000. She found me, and we've connected and she's on her path.... wow, what a universe!

An amazing sunrise, but even more profoundly, a brilliant sunset...

No comments: